Welcome to GrapeVine web site (the “Site”). This Agreement contains the terms, covenants, conditions, and provisions (the “Terms and Conditions”) upon which you (the “User”) may access and use this Site.
By visiting the Site, you, the User, indicate that you understand these Terms and Conditions and intend them to be the legal equivalent of a signed, written contract and equally binding, and that you accept such Terms and Conditions and agree to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please discontinue your use of the Site.
The Site provides an interactive online service operated by GrapeVine , consisting primarily of promotion and marketing services on behalf of participating organizations (“Organizations”) making links for organizations goods and services (“Events”) available to its users.
- Your use of this Site will at all times comply with the terms of this Agreement
- If you elect to create an account:
- You may create only one account for your personal use.
- You must safeguard your password and supervise the use of your account, and understand and agree that you are responsible for your own use and the use of your account by anyone you allow to access it.
- You represent that you have the right to provide any and all information you submit to the Site, that the information is only about yourself, and that all such information is accurate, true, current and complete.
Availability of the Site
You acknowledge that there may be interruptions in service or events that are beyond our control. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Site accessible, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of our control Site access may be interrupted, suspended or terminated. GrapeVine retains the right at our sole discretion to deny service, or access to the Site to anyone or an account, at any time and for any reason.
Ownership of the Site
The content and information on this Site as well as the infrastructure used to provide both, is proprietary to us or our Organizations and other partners. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products or services obtained from or through the Site.
Transmission of Information
Because we do not control the security of the Internet or other networks you use to access the Site or communicate with us, we can’t be, and are not responsible for, the security of information that you choose to communicate with GrapeVine and the Site while it is being transmitted. In addition, GrapeVine is not responsible for any data lost during transmission.
Your Conduct on our Site
- Submitting any purposely inaccurate information, committing fraud or falsifying information in connection with your GrapeVine account or in order to create multiple GrapeVine accounts.
- Attempting to, or actually accessing data not intended for you, such as logging into a server or an account which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to scan, or test the security or configuration of the Site or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Tampering or interfering with the proper functioning of any part, page or area of the Site and any and all functions and services provided by GrapeVine.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user in any manner, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to our Site, or attempts at overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing” or “crashing” the Site.
- Using the Site or any of its contents to advertise or solicit, for any other commercial, political or religious purpose, or to compete, directly or indirectly with GrapeVine.
- Reselling or repurposing your access to the Site or any purchases made through the Site.
- Using the Site or any of its resources to solicit Site End Users, Merchants or other business partners of GrapeVine to become users or partners of other online or offline services directly or indirectly competitive or potentially competitive with GrapeVine , including without limitation, aggregating current or previously offered deals.
- Using any End User or Merchant information from the Site for any commercial purpose, including, but not limited to, marketing.
- Accessing, monitoring or copying any content or information from this Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission.
- Violating the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Site or bypassing or circumventing other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Site.
- Taking any action that places excessive demand on our services, or imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or other portion of our infrastructure (as determined in our sole discretion).
- Aggregating any live or post-feature content or other information from the Site (whether using links or other technical means or physical records associated with purchases made through this Site) with material from other sites or on a secondary site without our express written permission.
- Deep-linking to any portion of this Site (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any voucher) without our express written permission.
- Acting illegally or maliciously against the business interests or reputation of GrapeVine , our Merchants or our services or Hyperlinking to the Site from any other website without our initial and ongoing consent.
- Reward points assigned by the organization will be awarded to GrapeVine users when they attend an event they have expressed interest in through GrapeVine website. GrapeVine reserves the right to close the account of anyone abusing our rewards system as well as rescind rewards points awarded to anyone who accumulated those point by abusing the system.
Creating an Account on our Site
If you create an account on our Site, you may only create and hold one account that you are solely responsible for managing. Your account is non-transferrable and may not be sold, combined or otherwise shared with any other person. If you violate any of these limitations we may terminate your account and, without limitation, you may forfeit any pending, current or future promotional account credits and any unredeemed vouchers in your account. If we terminate your account, you may not re-enroll or join under a new account unless we formally invite you. If you commit fraud or falsify information in connection with your use of the Site or in connection with your GrapeVine account, your account will be terminated immediately and we reserve the right to hold you liable for any and all damages that we suffer, to pursue legal action through relevant local and national law enforcement authorities and to notify your Internet Service Provider of any fraudulent activity we associate with you or your use of the Site.
Terms of Sale
You waive and release GrapeVine and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees and agents from any Liabilities arising from or related to any act or omission of Organizationsin connection with your use of anEventor the services/goods it provides in connection with it.
Modification of this Agreement
We also reserve the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of our services or the Site including, but not limited to requirements for access or use.
Copyright and Trademarks
Everything located on or in this Site is the exclusive property of GrapeVine or is being used with permission. ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING, DEEP LINKING, OR OTHERWISE MODIFYING OF THIS SITE WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF GrapeVine IS PROHIBITED. Any violation of this requirement may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
This Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. GrapeVine owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. You may download, print, and/or save copyrighted material for your personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without the express permission of GrapeVine or the copyright owner is permitted. If copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, you will make independent attribution and/or agree to make no changes in or deletion of any author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
GrapeVine is a trademark of GrapeVine Group, LLC. It, together with other trademarks that are located within or on the Site otherwise owned or operated in conjunction with GrapeVine shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of GrapeVine , unless such mark or site is under license from the trademark owner thereof, in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of GrapeVine unless otherwise stated.
You will not upload, post or otherwise make available on this Site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. GrapeVine does not have any express burden or responsibility to provide you with indications, markings or anything else that may aid you in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. You will be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of this Site, you warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted GrapeVine the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. You also permit any other end user to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that End User's personal use. You also grant GrapeVine the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material that you make available on this Site.
Copyright Policy and Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Procedures
GrapeVine reserves the right to terminate its agreement with you or any other End User who infringes third-party copyrights.
If you believe that any material has been posted via the Site by an End User in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you shall provide GrapeVine with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work; (b) an identification of the copyrighted work and the location on the Site of the allegedly infringing work; (c) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (d) your name and contact information, including telephone number and e-mail address; and (e) a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Contact information for GrapeVine ’sDMCA Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is:
Need to provide Agent for notice of claims
Disclaimer of Warranty
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER GrapeVine , ITS SUBSIDIARIES AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MERCHANTS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS, OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, WARRANT THAT USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO (I) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THIS SITE, OR (II) THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR VOUCHERS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE. THE SITE IS MADE ACCESSIBLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. GrapeVine HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE OF TITLE NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability
End User Communications
GrapeVine in some instances allows you and other End Users to use the Site to express opinions and communicate through forums, bulletin boards, discussion groups, chat rooms or other communication facilities that may be offered on or through the Site from time to time (collectively “ Feedback”). GrapeVine shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content within the Feedbackat any time, for any reason, including to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by GrapeVine , as well as to satisfy any applicable law, regulation or authorized government request. Without limiting the foregoing, GrapeVine shall have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any material from the Feedbackthat GrapeVine , in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of this Agreement or otherwise objectionable. Any opinions, advice, ratings, discussions, comments, and/or other messages or postings of any kind made by you or any other End User to the Feedback(collectively, “Statements”), are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of GrapeVine .
Websites of Others
The Site contains links to websites maintained by other parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not because we endorse or have an opinion about the contents on such websites. We expressly disclaim any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such websites or the privacy practices of those websites. If you decide to access websites maintained by other parties, you do so at your own risk.
Public Nature of Your Statements
You understand and agree that all Statements are public and not private. Any other person (whether or not a user of GrapeVine ’sservices) may read your Statements without your knowledge. Please do not include any Personal Information (as defined in our Privacy Statement) in your Statements. GrapeVine does not control or endorse any Statement found in any part of the Communities, and we specifically disclaim any liability concerning the Statements and the Communities and any actions resulting from your participation in any part of the Communities, including any objectionable content. Any and all Statements you post to our Site are not confidential.
By posting Statements or other information on or through the Communities, you grant GrapeVine a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the Statements alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed without territorial or time limitations, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees. Your license of any Statements or information submitted above extends to use for promotions, advertising, market research or any other lawful purpose, without limitation.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless GrapeVine , its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to any products or services purchased by you in connection with the Site or any use of the Site in violation of these Terms.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with Organizationsand other users of the Site. To the extent permitted under applicable laws, you hereby release GrapeVine from any and all claims or liability related to any product or service of a Organizations, any action or inaction by Organizations, including Organization’s failure to comply with applicable law and/or failure to abide by the terms of a GrapeVine , and any conduct or speech, whether online or offline, of any other user.
Choice of Law
Addendum for Organization Partners
- Use of the Platform is subject to the payment of fees published on the website on the Platform.
- You agree and acknowledge that GrapeVine will issue electronic invoices on the fees of the Platform in accordance with relevant District of Columbia regulations. You will need to ensure storage and archiving of such electronic invoices, as required by applicable law.
- GrapeVine may suspend the provision of the Platform if any amount due to be paid by You under this agreement is at least 10 days overdue, with the concurrent email notification to Your Subscription Administrator. Multiple reminders will be similarly sent to You. If the overdue payments are not made within 3 months, the relevant subscription (organization dashboard) may be deleted and all Contents may be deleted.
Modification to the Platform and Fees
- GrapeVine has the right to change the pricing of the Platform at any time.
- GrapeVine reserves the right to make any amendments, corrections on the website or the Platform at any time and in any manner, without a prior warning. GrapeVine also reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Platform (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Furthermore, GrapeVine reserves the right to relocate the website to another domain name. Terms of Platform will apply to all such modifications without the need for any specific notice.
- GrapeVine shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Platform.